• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I'd be all SHOOK up if you would grade my comic!!!

16 posts in this topic

WHAT!!!! :o

I just signed up for photobucket!!! :acclaim:

GOOD GRIEF!!! doh!

yonglovers18ELVIScoverstoryscarcef_zps9a

I can get the link to show!! Must be a trick to get the pic only to show? :pullhair:

thanks

steven b

Hi Steven,

imgur is free. You have an unlimited number of images that you can upload and store but only 225 will be publicly visible if that is important to you. I have over 400 images uploaded and all images are still visible in the thread that they were posted in.

I find the entire process easier to use than Photobucket and there are no pop up or slide from the side ads (at least not yet). Just go to imgur.com sign up for free and upload a pic. Click on the image you want to post in the thread and there will be a list of share codes pop up to the right of your image. Highlight the code in the BBCode (message boards & forums) space and paste it directly into the thread. If you want to link larger images use the link icon in the upper left hand corner of this dialogue box and highlight and paste the code marked Direct Link (email & IM). It will ask you to name the image so call it the comic book whatever front or back cover and click enter. A link appears once you post your thread.

Good luck! Give it a try! Here is a link to the site.

imgur.com

Hmmm.

Ok will take a look this weekend.....actually off to play some shinny :D

thanks again Alberta!

appreciate it.

steven b

Your welcome....? Yukon? Did I get it right??coffeescreen.gif

Heading to L Point in morning for a quick boat ride down by Old Cut Marina......

Heard from some of the cottage owners that it Was a hard winter on the docks couldn't get in the slip we rent out until last Sunday.....

man the water is cold!!!! :D

Heading to L Point in morning for a quick boat ride down by Old Cut Marina......

Heard from some of the cottage owners that it Was a hard winter on the docks couldn't get in the slip we rent out until last Sunday.....

man the water is cold!!!! :D

I miss Long Point :( Have some fun! Be safe!