• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HARLEY QUINN SKETCH by Kenneth Rocafort posted by Ronnylama

12 posts in this topic

A very memorable moment for me at the ECCC 3/14

Lee K gave me a book for Kenneth Rocafort to grace his art on. I did not know much of him but I looked at his big layout of sketches and realized he was outstanding. I handed him Lee's book and pulled one of my blank covers out. They would be ready on the last day. When I picked up mine (and paid for the service) I got a bit teary with this book...Not so much because of the beautiful rendering but more with his humble pride in his eyes. He clearly loves what he does.

I hope you find joy in this sketch...........

"till next time

15548.jpg

See more journals by Ronnylama

I remember you sending me a pic of this before it was graded. I am just as astonished at it now as I was then. What a fantastic piece by an obviously under-appreciated artist!

I may have to look into having him do something for me sometime. I hope you get much joy from owning such a beautiful piece of artwork.