• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Small SA possibly BA Sale Westerns an FF or two

10 posts in this topic

No HOS or probation members. First I'll take it either via pm or posted in thread wins. Paypal preferred. Shipping included to U.S. and Canada. I will ship anywhere, but it may cost more. I will listen to offers via pm.

I have been spending quite a bit on OA and looking to raise more capital.

As for some of these books if you are looking to upgrade. A partial trade may be accepted with the difference in cash. It will help you get a better copy and save me from re-buying a lower grade copy for a replacement.

Rawhide Kid 31. Classic cover imo

Bought this from Harley a few years ago as a vf/nm. I tend to agree for the most part but am calling it an 8.5 with pressing possibilities.

asking less than I paid $275.00

scan0001_zps58f9a6a9.jpg

scan0002_zps74f0a810.jpg

Kid Colt 100

this is the only one from my run I will be selling.

Structurally I would call it a 9.2 with the shadowing I am not sure what CGC would call it I believe they are dust shadows.

asking $380.00 sold via pm

scan0003_zps45d9d013.jpg

scan0004_zps73fab079.jpg

Fantastic Four 13

Bought this from qualitycomix here on the boards back in 2008 as a 8.0.

Back cover has two diagonal creased that do not break color. Pressing should help the grade.

Asking 1250.00 I don't mind keeping this one. Sold Via PM

scan0005_zpsaaad4e11.jpg

scan0006_zps09f96be3.jpg

Fantastic four 10

Bought this from an OO collection back in 1990. So it hasn't been on the market in 24 years.

Creases back cover as seen in scan. printers creases front cover the colors really pop on this one. calling it a 7.5

asking 925.00 sold via pm

scan0007_zpsa612938f.jpg

scan0008_zps5c209878.jpg

Kid Colt 100

this is the only one from my run I will be selling.

Structurally I would call it a 9.2 with the shadowing I am not sure what CGC would call it I believe they are dust shadows.

asking $380.00 sold via pm

scan0003_zps45d9d013.jpg

scan0004_zps73fab079.jpg

Wow! That is a stunner for a rare book. (worship)