• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spectacular Spidey 25 should be Peter Parker: Pedophile

124 posts in this topic

does he put on a MJ costume? i still don't know what you guys are referring to? confused-smiley-013.gifsorry.gif

This is Gwen Staceys eight year old daughter, aged artificially.

Your image isn't working. CBR has direct linking blocked. Hence the confusion.

Here's the image with one of my posts on it...

Wish I had the ability to pull the plug like that - I will probably still collect DD after Bendis leaves - well every time he has Mack had been there so its been good, but I guess I'm a sheep in that sense - I will wait for the title to get better for a long time. ASM though I'm done 4 good - see the Beyonders comments RE: How bad can they 893censored-thumb.gif up now.

I'm waiting to see who follows BMB 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

RE: ASM... Has no one read the solicitation for Spectacular 25 or seen the cover? Maybe this is a case of "haha nothing like this happens in the book" but c'mon...

648012-%7BF3F5E2EA-267D-40ED-909E-AAF5BB2522D9%7D.jpg

I still don't see the big deal about this. I would be more concerned with Peter cheating on MJ than whether there might be any alleged pedophile complex.

Why does Bendis continue to destroy the Spidey universe?

I still don't see the big deal about this. I would be more concerned with Peter cheating on MJ than whether there might be any alleged pedophile complex.

Because he can't tell a story. All he can do is create supposed "controversy" and ride the wave of hype and fanboy rage.

Alleged? She's eight. 8.

Bendis?

That's double whammy with this one.

Bendis didn't do this. JMS started it and Samm Barnes is taking of with it. I would wager this scene does not take place quite like the cover, but it makes Parker look like a two-timer to those that don't know what's going on and worst, it makes him look like a two-timer with someone that could have been his daughter who is eight years old. I can understand the temptation of the editors to use this as a plot device. It is the "grown" beautiful daughter of Stacey whom Spidey loved dearly. I imagine in the book if this happens at all, it will be the daughter making the moves. As subject for the cover, it looks "too" romantic as they are both into it.

It's working for me!

did you visit CBR and view the image earlier?

No... but I'm pretty sure I saw your post whenever it was that you posted it. Would that do it?

If you visited CBR and saw the image there your browser wouldn't make the request to CBR's servers for the image, it would just call up the image from your cache. My version is posted through the forum 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

It's working for me!

did you visit CBR and view the image earlier?

No... but I'm pretty sure I saw your post whenever it was that you posted it. Would that do it?

If you visited CBR and saw the image there your browser wouldn't make the request to CBR's servers for the image, it would just call up the image from your cache. My version is posted through the forum 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Computers make Khaos' head hurt.

Alleged? She's eight. 8.

Bendis?

My bad, I meant Strazinski, but I typed Bendis.

She was 8, she was aged. That doesn't mean she is still 8 years old. she is an adult now. She doesn't act like an 8 year old. So it's not macking an 8 year old kid.