• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Storing comics ?

4 posts in this topic

What's up guys. Amateur question. What is the best size bag and board I should be using to store my comics so there's less chance of damaging corners, spines, etc...?I've been collecting for the past couple years and I bought the "current" polypropylene bags 6 7/8 x 10 1/2+ 1 1/2. Then the boards that fit in there. But I noticed with a lot of my comics mainly Image, that there's like a sliver of the comic that hangs over the white board usually. So if you flipped the comic over and were looking at it from the back once it's in the bag. You'd see the white board but then on the right side you see a sliver of the comic. Basically the board being a bit smaller then current comic. Now when I've bought comics online and get them, usually there's always a sliver of the white board on the left and right sticking out so the comic never touches the side of the clear bag. So which is it? What bags and boards should I be using to best protect the comic?