• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What should I do

6 posts in this topic

Hi Guys, not sure what to do next about this.

Boardy bought 7 books in my April sales tread. Sent invoice on May 6th. PM'd me on the 11th to asked me if I had sent it. Resent invoice. On the 15th he said he had received it and would pay asap. I have sent three messages since May 31st. No reply. He has also not posted on any threads since May 15th. Should I just put my books back in the box and move on or Probation list or what. Never had this situation before.

Did he read those messages? Either way, it sounds like he has no interest in completing the deal. I would nominate him for the probation list so that other sellers/buyers will know as well. I would hold on to the books to give him a chance to respond to the nomination. Don't forget to send him a separate pm telling him about the nomination.

He hasn't read any posts I have sent since he told me he would pay on the 15th. Which is a bit strange. I will feel bad if he has been in an accident or ill.

Exactly the same happened to me once. I send him a pm (that was not read) to tell him that he had 2 weeks to pay me or I would refuse the sale. I re-listed the book later on but did not sell it.