• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

asm 101 for sale

30 posts in this topic

Hey guys I'm selling a amazing spiderman 101 and I'm giving it a grade of 5.0 -7.0 because of the distributors ink on it and I'm no sure what effect it will have on the comic

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/121358484889?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Pics of the distributors ink

comicbookerror5.jpg

comicbookerror1.jpg

comicbookerror4.jpg

comicbookerror2.jpg

comicbookerror3.jpg

Hi, I'm selling amazing spider-man 101 1st appearance of Morbius in 4.0-7.0 condition

Condition: the comic has a little staple rip in it, there is some spine stress on the spine and color loss on the top, the pages are really tight and the staples are nice without anything being loose and the reason I made it's grade so low is because it has distributor's ink on it

Shipping: The comic will be bagged and boarded and shipped in a bubble mailer between two pieces of cardboard for protection and since I'm in Canada it take 2-3 weeks for people to get their items sometimes faster but that just the average wait time just to be safe

Payments: They must be made in 2 days time

If you have any questions or want to see more scans of the distributor's ink please message me

Best Offer available don't be scared of making me an offer as long as it's reasonable you never know what I'm going to accept

Good luck and happy bidding!

The starting price is at 0.99 and the bin is 130 I'm also open to best offers as well

Not to mind your own business, but I think this copy could fare better either if proposed at a fixed price or with a higher starting bid (if selling on eBay).

There is always interest in #101 and if fairly priced it should go quick: always a risk to start an auction at 0.99, IMO. :)

Not to mind your own business, but I think this copy could fare better either if proposed at a fixed price or with a higher starting bid (if selling on eBay).

There is always interest in #101 and if fairly priced it should go quick: always a risk to start an auction at 0.99, IMO. :)

There's a reserve, Claudio, so he wouldn't get less than what he's willing to take.

That is a nice book, though. Good luck with your sale!

I put a reserve price on it, I list it before at 400 obo and no one even gave me an offer!

FYI, the word descendant has a "c" in it. doh!

Try spell check before creating a user name next time.

yes I know but I wanted the same spelling as from a favorite video game of my and it just kinda stuck with me this whole time! :)

There's a reserve, Claudio, so he wouldn't get less than what he's willing to take.

That is a nice book, though. Good luck with your sale!

thanks I'm selling my higher value stuff to pay for rent :(

I put a reserve price on it, I list it before at 400 obo and no one even gave me an offer!

$400 or $40.00?

$400 or $40.00?

$400 obo

It looks like this books is selling for around $70 in FN grade so maybe put it as a $75 BIN and see how it does. Your BIN is too high compared to other books that have sold recently and no one ever bids on reserve auctions. Best of luck.