• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Fantastic Four #86

8 posts in this topic

This is in my "upgrade this issue" list, but not a bad copy. Pages are nice, OWW.

Aside from the dirt (looks better in hand), it has some mild staining due to humidity or something like that on the upper right part of the front cover.

Another copy that very likely sojourned in Italy since the late 1960s. :D

Images can be clicked to see larger versions.

nTEd8Zkh.jpg

OvbpFmDh.jpg

In our collecting market (italian) quite a lot, but curiously not much in the US collecting market, apparently.

To be honest, I have re-evaluated the stamps after I got acquainted once again with SA/BA comic books collecting, but I recognize our stamps are a bit obtrusive… lol

I was thinking a 6.5-7.0 on this one. And dare I suggest this one would be a good candidate for a clean and press for a bump?

Thanks: I don’t know how professional cleaning works, but personally I would not press books if there is heat involved in the process. Also not exactly handy from Italy. :D