• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John Romita Jr. Art Day!

6 posts in this topic

The early 1990s. Comics were booming. And Marvel had three characters who were dominating their comics: Ghost Rider, Wolverine, and The Punisher. These characters had been given their own series, and were making guest appearances in just about every book in the Marvel universe. So what else could a publisher do? How about a one-shot prestige format book featuring.. (wait for it....) ALL THREE CHARACTERS!! Woohoo! And we'll have it drawn by the dynamic team of John Romita Jr and Klaus Janson. I loved this book when it came out, because it pretty much summed up the 1990s comic craze, and featured the hottest characters on the planet. Throw in the amazing art and the fact that this is a big ol splash featuring all three characters in battle against the villainous Blackheart, and this was a page I had to have. I hope you all enjoy it as much as I do.

http://www.comicartfans.com/gallerypiece.asp?piece=1134754