• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Spiderman 252 - 30 Years already - Post em

40 posts in this topic

Wow, time flies. I was working for Sunshine comics at a show in WPB the weekend this came out. Joel sold a ton, had a 10 copy per person limit or something like that. I picked up 50 for $0.40 and sold them a couple weeks later for $2.50 each. I was RICH! :banana:

Great thread, I love this issue/cover.

I only just picked this up a year ago, NM at the local comicon.

I also bought a VF/NM at a comic store several months ago for $10 and flipped it for $50.

Here's my keeper from the comicon...

ASM252front_zps83e8aec4.jpg

ASM252back_zpsbc2abbdb.jpg

Wow, time flies. I was working for Sunshine comics at a show in WPB the weekend this came out. Joel sold a ton, had a 10 copy per person limit or something like that. I picked up 50 for $0.40 and sold them a couple weeks later for $2.50 each. I was RICH! :banana:

lol:cool:

Black Suit has been out for 30 years, and will be making a major return after SpiderVerse, so I'm am pretty excited.

I just noticed this...I'm a big fan of the black suit but I hadn't heard it will be returning post SpiderVerse - do you have a link or any more info on this?