• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DC to announce new solo movies plan at Comicon

50 posts in this topic

I love the idea of all of these solo movies but the Shazam movie is really getting me excited. Does anyone else remember the Shazam Saturday morning live action TV show. I think it was a Kroft production? To me that show was ahead of its time and better than the spidey and captain america tv shows produced much later.

Let's just hope Warner Bros isn't looking for mega hit after mega hit here. Hopefully they temper their enthusiasm. Just concentrate on making solid movies and let these movie succeed on their own and not try to force a success. :wishluck:

3008072-0597787040-21545.jpg

:wishluck:

The potential of what they COULD do with their franchise is simply staggering. :wishluck:

141tug0.jpg

I'm hoping that Kingdom Come is what they are eventually going for. It would be the best comic book movie ever made if done correctly.