• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed and Sold

6 posts in this topic

First :takeit: is king, either via PM or on the thread. Time-stamp dictates winner in case of confusion.

I have a short but non-negotiable "will not sell to" list. If you think you might be on it, send me a PM.

Payment is in USD and expected within 24 hours of receiving my paypal information. Paypal is the only option I will accept.

I ship to USA, Canada, UK, Western Europe and of course NZ and Singapore.

Buyers should note I am in Australia and allow suitable time for delivery - we do not have a 'pick-up' system here - everything has to be physically taken to the Post Office and every form must be manually filled in.

I will not alter amounts for customs duty evasion.

People in the UK however have a code for avoiding import duty on CGC books, and if they can quote it to me, I will happily add it to the exportation paperwork.

Some books will be priced with postage included, others will not - SO PLEASE READ THE LISTING CAREFULLY.

Avengers5755_zpsc1c2130c.jpg

Mid-grade genuine SA key - Paul Bettany is the Vision in 'Avengers 2'

Cert No: 0807997003 Book is UNPRESSED.

$210 shipped to USA/CAN/AUS

+$10 To UK/W.E.

GPA 2014 sales - $188 + $195

Sent Boxed with bubblewrap/peanuts etc

Must be sold! (thumbs u

$190 shipped to USA/CAN/AUS

+$10 to UK and W.Europe

$180 shipped USA/CAN/AUS

UK and W.E. +$10

Only sales this year were $188 and $195 - this is a very well priced book.

$175 shipped as above - last drop!

1st appearance of the Vision - one of the coolest SA Marvel covers, and an ongoing member of the Avengers movie franchise!

This book is only going one way pricewise.......