• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tales to astonish 44

11 posts in this topic

Give him a break, he don't know any better yet.

There is a place on the boards to post what you want to buy, comics general is not that place, it's the "want to buy" section.

Everyone else on here was noobs once too, now most think they are know it all vets, racing to see who can post the most in a day. :preach:

There is a place on the boards to post what you want to buy, comics general is not that place, it's the "want to buy" section.

Everyone else on here was noobs once too, now most think they are know it all vets, racing to see who can post the most in a day. :preach:

Says the guy with 100 posts in a week? :popcorn:

lol

I'll have you know, it's been almost 2 weeks. ;) and this is only my 100th post right-cheer. :whistle:

I was gonna say, are we only counting the posts from this name? Otherwise, I am guessing it is a lot more than a couple hundred. ;)