• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post those awesome 8.0s, 8.5s, 9.0s and 9.2s!!!

269 posts in this topic

And some Disneys that I have shown before. BTW I have an offer on these three and wondered what board members here think all three Disney keys might be worth. 88 is 9.2, 98 and 140 are 9.0

wdcs88.jpg

wdcs98.jpg

wdcs140.jpg

Surfer, what are the graders notes on the SS 4, it looks alot sharper than 8.0 esp. with White Pages great copy. 893applaud-thumb.gif

I agree totally. If I pressed out the little bend in the corner I'd say it could fetch a 9.0. Its for sale on Pedigree. tongue.gif Don't know the graders notes but maybe I should check them out. I think this is just another classic example of old labels being more harshly graded.

Great idea. Here is one of my 9.2s

893whatthe.gif YOU own a 9.2? Do you hide that sucker under the bed when your comic buddies come over to look at the rest of your collection? poke2.gif

I've taken up chewing tobacco, so I've kept it around because it makes a nice spitoon. 27_laughing.gif

Here are the Supermans I hope nearmint can appreciate. The baseball cover is my personal favorite.

Yeah, the Supes #66 is very cool, but I like the #77 a lot too. I've always liked covers with Jor-El and Lara. thumbsup2.gif

lol who knows...it come back a NM+ 9.6. 893whatthe.gif27_laughing.gif893crossfingers-thumb.gif

I know this book has been through several board members, although it has now reached the collection it can call "home".

So who submitted it? confused-smiley-013.gif

I showed this one over a year ago but happy to show again. I de-slabbed it but it was a 9.2. Yes, it is a warehouse find (aka "Harvey File Copy") but it is still danged sweet! Have to wonder what it would grade now. Was an old-label 9.2 with OW pages. Still one of my favorire pr-code horrors. Some great stories - and a just great Palais cover - just love the lines in the main monster - especially the clothes in the Main Monster!

thing16.jpg