• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wonder Woman 14, raw sold

15 posts in this topic

Just one book, Wonder Woman #14, my undercopy.

Paypal, MO's or checks are welcome.

Shipping in the US is included, I will ship out of US at my cost, less $10. I pay for private insurance, so that is included.

First :takeit: here or in a thread wins, a :takeit: on this thread will trump in case of a tie.

No HOS or Probies please.

Payment is due within 5 days unless we have made other arrangements.

Wonder Woman #14, nice color, nice pages, a crease going down the middle, and a 3/4" tear at the bottom of the spine.Small tear at the top and a very small piece missing by the upper right at the crease. I did have this marked as a VG-, but I'm going to call it a Gd/VG because of the name written at the bottom of the page. The ink does bleed though in a few places.

Book has not been pressed.

I saw one copy on eBay sold, a fair they were asking $112, I have no idea what the actual sales price was, but I could not find any other copies except Metro has a 6.5 for $550. So, I figure they probably go for about $100 a point.

I'm going to start this one at $225.

wonderwoman14_0001.jpg

wonderwoman14_0002.jpg

:ohnoez: I have to quit looking at these sales threads. Beautiful book Sharon.

You're killing me lol

There is a song I used to like Dwayne;) maybe I can change it to "killing me softly with comics"

and thank you:)

lol

Roberta Flack could've had another hit...

Great color on that one!