• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rat Queens #1 - lot of 10 copies - $100 shipped

4 posts in this topic

Hey, not sure if you guys heard this, but Rat Queens just got a development deal for an animated TV series.

Plus, not for nothing, it's really good and has a passionate fan base that is growing through massive word of mouth every day.

I've got a lot of 10 copies of #1 I am selling for $100 shipped. A lot of 20 copies sold on ebay yesterday for over $300 shipped, for $15 each, so this is comparatively a bargain. Or it's still totally nuts depending on how you view development speculation. hm

Either way, this lot is cheaper than that one was. :applause:

1. no probies or shamies or bronies or whatever

2. U.S. only, sorry everyone else in the world

3. First :takeit: does exactly that.

4. paypal only please, thanks kindly

SAM_1651.jpg

These copies are all unread and unopened. This issue is a bit tough because of the white cover. I've noticed that most copies of this book have a very slight production issue near the top staple that results in a little bit of printers ink dirtying things up. No idea how CGC is going to view this, but I thought I'd mention it.