• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fingh's Wild Roller Coaster Ride aka Asbury Park

75 posts in this topic

Weird book #2. This copy of Promethea just missed the cut of going over for Alan Moore a couple of years ago. It is very sharp. It also was manufactured with the first two wraps twice and missing the last two wraps entirely. In a beautiful example of how manufacturer's errors are treated (and this is not sarcasm, I have posted on it many times) I am left with a OAK that is likely to stand for all time.

photo_zps44c8b24d.jpg

Can you please post a pic of the label for this book.

I think I can see where it says manufacturing error/incomplete. You have to take strange angles to prevent the flash from glaring on the case as Fingh well knows. I usually try to photograph mine from the side.

I also try to get the signatures to pop. I know it drives some people crazy that the sigs are in focus and the label is out of focus, but they can suck it.

Big Wow's are shipping! Might have to piggy back your thread with mine!

Great books BTW!

Unless you cheaped out on fast track, in which case, Happy Halloween!

Not quite Halloween, I got grades on my books today! :lol: My Daredevil looks like it will be the match to yours :thumbsup: I was pretty stoked about the rest of the grades and won't complain about that one either!