• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LOOK ALIVE

15 posts in this topic

I hate parting with some of these items, but I've recently purchased some very expensive books and need to raise some cash.

Here be the :rulez:

1) No Probies or HOShamers

2) Payment via PayPal is highly preferred.

3) Unconditional :takeit: in the thread wins, but I'll try to respond to PMs quickly.

4) Shipping is at cost and is buyer's choice of service (USPS First Class, Priority, Media Mail, Express, or UPS Ground). Local pickup available for Chicagoans.

I'm more than happy to ship Internationally. Just PM me for a quote. All international shipping will be done via USPS.

I've made a number of sales on here, but my Kudos thread is still in a "growing" phase. However, my eBay Feedback is much bigger (100%, over 1300 positive).

Let's see who's paying attention in Mixed Age tonight...

New Mutants 98 - $150 SOLD!

VF/NM

My last raw copy.

One small spine tick in middle of book. Corners of the cover are sharp, but the inside pages appear jagged at the corner (manufactured that way). You can see it a little on the back cover scan upper left corner. Glossy cover.

nm98_f.jpg

nm98_r.jpg

I was able to find a couple extra Wolverine Mini series #1 issues. If they don't sell here tonight, I'll be moving them to the GA/SA section where they'll probably get snapped up in 20 minutes.

Ever so slight spine roll from how it was stored over the years. This will easily go away if you put it under a heavy book for a few days. Minor denting on the cover that can only be seen when you shine extra light on it. Very slight ding on the back cover LLC (from when it was shipped to me).

Copy F

$40 - SOLD!

wol_mini1f_f.jpg

wol_mini1f_r.jpg

New Mutants 98 - $150

VF/NM

My last raw copy.

One small spine tick in middle of book. Corners of the cover are sharp, but the inside pages appear jagged at the corner (manufactured that way). You can see it a little on the back cover scan upper left corner. Glossy cover.

nm98_f.jpg

nm98_r.jpg

:takeit:

Holy *spoon* dude...these are some awesome deals!

In fact... :takeit: Copy F of Wolverine #1

Wolverine Mini #1

One NCB tick right in the middle of spine. Very light spine roll (again, will easily flatten out under a heavy book).

Copy H

$40

New Mutants 98 - $150

VF/NM

My last raw copy.

(worship)

You're all :winnah: 's in my book!