• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Some sketches for sale - Harvey Toliabo, Star Wars, Clay Mann and more.

33 posts in this topic

I picked up this one directly from Stan himself to help with the Stan & Sharon Sakai benefit. Stan is such a great guy and the hardships he is going through right now... I just wanted to help out. But I am not as big as a Usagi Yojimbo fan as some of you others guys might be so I thought I would offer it up here.

Usagi Yojimbo by Stan Sakai

9x12

$175

DSC01056.jpg

Bruce Timm

Jack Kirby Style Hulk

It's personalized, but when is the last time you seen a Timm for $125?

$125

You can't even get a sketch for this price, if you can even get one.

scan0002_zpsb9929e09.jpg

You had to figure one of the Troy's would get this lol

:takeit: per PM

I picked up this one directly from Stan himself to help with the Stan & Sharon Sakai benefit. Stan is such a great guy and the hardships he is going through right now... I just wanted to help out. But I am not as big as a Usagi Yojimbo fan as some of you others guys might be so I thought I would offer it up here.

Usagi Yojimbo by Stan Sakai

9x12

$175

DSC01056.jpg

This is a noooo brainer, and I'm asking myself as I write this why haven't I posted the sign. This piece is beautiful!!!! Thanks for offering it up. I have bought wayyyy to much recently, and still can't stop thinking about it.