• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB: Spectre Run, Series 2

7 posts in this topic

Hey everybody,

So in making a Spectre checklist (all ages, gold to modern) I realized I haven't got a single issue from the 2nd series. Anybody sitting on a bunch of these they'd like to sell? Raw NM- or better preferred. I'd like to pick up all or a large bunch of the run in one fell swoop, if possible. PM me with yer offers, I'll save you the trouble of shlepping out your modern wares on ebay!!

Yep, the 1987 series.

Bummer to hear the stories ain't so hot. Still want 'em, though. Spectre is one of the few characters I'm trying to go completist on. The modern stuff is cheap enough, and the GA will take me the rest of my life to afford!! grin.gif

Yep, the 1987 series.

Bummer to hear the stories ain't so hot. Still want 'em, though. Spectre is one of the few characters I'm trying to go completist on. The modern stuff is cheap enough, and the GA will take me the rest of my life to afford!! grin.gif

gossip.gifThere are complete runs of 1987 and 2001 series up for sale on eBay. I think the seller was jscomics or showcasenewengland.

And now for your entertainment....

811001025o.jpg