• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GA DETECTIVE COMICS #65, CGC 6.5 Simon&Kirby + MORE

32 posts in this topic

Detective Comics #65, published in 1942. This is the very first Boy Commandos cover and the 2nd appearance of the Boy Commandos.

4 artists worked on the cover. Robinson and Ray on Batman and Robin and Simon and Kirby on the Boy Commandos.

The book has WHITE pages, blazing colors and is graded 6.5 by CGC. It was pressed by Joeypost.

Most of the books I own are raw, so I'm not really great with GPA, but this is what I'm seeing in books in this grade range recent sales.

In 2013, 2 copies sold, one in Jan, one in June, the average was $825. Later in Sept 2013 a 7.5 sold for $1533. I have no idea what page color they had.

There is a 7.0 on eBay asking $1945 with ow/.w

Overstreet guide is about $1192.

I'm asking $1050, shipped and insured (in the US, out of the US, pm me for pricing) this book will have to go express if it's out of the US, or my insurance will not cover it.

Sold

detective650002.jpg

detective650001.jpg