• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ok, Daredevil on Netflix just got my attention

29 posts in this topic

Dawson's exact role on the series was not specified, but described as "a dedicated young woman whose quest to heal the wounds of Hell’s Kitchen brings Matt Murdock unexpectedly crashing into her life, while her own journey forever alters the course of his battle against the injustices of this broken city."

Milla Donovan? hm

Dawson's exact role on the series was not specified, but described as "a dedicated young woman whose quest to heal the wounds of Hell’s Kitchen brings Matt Murdock unexpectedly crashing into her life, while her own journey forever alters the course of his battle against the injustices of this broken city."

Milla Donovan? hm

That's what I'm thinking. Definitely not Karen Page.

Milla Donovan? hm

+1

Elecktra?

31676-rosario-dawson-sexy_zps69d8552f.jpg

Would be better than Jennifer Garner by a mile!

+1

Elektra is Greek, and even if you can't find a totally hot Greek actress, give us someone that isn't pasty white, at least!

Milla Donovan? hm

My money is on Echo.

Milla Donovan? hm

My money is on Echo.

doh!

That could work. But Maya Lopez wasn't on a "quest to heal the wounds of Hell's Kitchen." The only altruistic female I could think of would be Milla.

Milla Donovan? hm

My money is on Echo.

doh!

That could work. But Maya Lopez wasn't on a "quest to heal the wounds of Hell's Kitchen." The only altruistic female I could think of would be Milla.

Ah....yeah...I quick read past that. doh! I was thinking that Dawson looked a lot like this image.

DaredevilEchopl_46839_zps472a7d12.jpg

Elektra will fall back to Marvel probably in 2015.

Marvel announced that they regained the DD rights in 2013 ten years after the film. Elektra came out in 2005 so that is my reasoning behind the 2015 date.

Worst case scenario if Marvel cannot use Elektra they will come up with someone that is 'like' Elektra.

I thought it was still a grey area if the rights to Elektra had already reverted back to Marvel since it was Daredevil and all related characters? hm

I know the Fox movie came out in 2005, but I thought it was still undecided and not clear cut WHO had the rights. (shrug)

I'd love to see some build-up to Elektra on the DD show (if that's an option for Marvel). No need to - ahem - blow the wad all on the first season.

Dawson's exact role on the series was not specified, but described as "a dedicated young woman whose quest to heal the wounds of Hells Kitchen brings Matt Murdock unexpectedly crashing into her life, while her own journey forever alters the course of his battle against the injustices of this broken city."

Milla Donovan? hm

My money is on Echo.

doh!

I know this is probably a long shot but...I read "quest to heal the wounds of Hell's Kitchen" and my first thought was Night Nurse. She was in Bendis' run, right?