• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lots of Spider-Ham full collection and Original Art For Sale

9 posts in this topic

Just though I would mention that I have 11 auctions going on right now on eBay that are nothing but Spider-Ham. These are items out of my own personal collection that I am selling off to share with the rest of the world, 27_laughing.gif.

Anywho, check them out.

Five Sets of:

Peter Porker the Spectacular Spider-Ham (Full collection - Marvel Tails 1 / Spider-Ham 1-17)

Six original art pages:

Six pages from various Marvel Tales short stories containing Spider-Ham.

Here is the link to my eBay page for all the Spider-Ham items!

Thanks for looking!

-Brian

Are they an entertaining read? By which I mean, though they may be aimed at children, do they have broader appeal the way Barks' Duck books & Stanley's Little Lulu do.

They're OK. The very first subscription I ever had was for Spider-Ham, so I've got the "nostalgia factor". I have the entire run, but I wouldn't mind having a piece of art.

Second favorite character of all time when it comes to comics. First is the obvious Spider-Man, but I just like Chris was an original subscriber as well. Definately a great read!

-Brian

(PS, thanks Chris!)

No problem. I wish I had known you had these. We might have been able to work something out w/out eBay gettting their grubby paws into it. wink.gif