• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2nd CHRIS BACHALO sketch and signature op

127 posts in this topic

anyone have examples of his Sketch Op "Bust" work? I couldnt find examples... found some quick con sketches, but I'm sure hos Op work will be more refined...

any help to push me over the edge?

anyone have examples of his Sketch Op "Bust" work? I couldnt find examples... found some quick con sketches, but I'm sure hos Op work will be more refined...

any help to push me over the edge?

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php? ubb=showflat&Number=7328649&fpart=12

:gossip: that was the first place I looked... and as far as I could tell they were all full figure sketches... thus the question ;)

Because I know everyone likes to be kept up to date---I pass along the information as it comes to me.

Just heard from Chris Bachalo, and he's looking to finish up in the next week, maybe two at most. Once I know everything is at CGC, I'll post a follow up :thumbsup:

Here is a crystal clear example how a sketch opp. should be properly run. Great job Rich, and thanks for the update. (thumbs u I very rarely participate in sketch opps. because of the horror stories I hear. But I jumped on this one because I know you run a tight ship. Nice to see that my intuition was spot on. Considering the sheer size of this opp., the turnaround time is truly amazing. :golfclap:

Actually, I'm pretty excited to see what Chris does this time as well.

The first op we did, he specifically only wanted to do busts, and went above and beyond to do full figures on them all.

This time out he gave options, so I can only guess what he's done this time :thumbsup:

UPDATE---

The books are done and en route to CGC

I have some images from Chris that I'll try to post later.

FYI, you'll start to see your checks clear the bank over the next few days, those you sent payment via a check.

I typically try not to cash these till after the job is done.

Part of the reason, just another FYI, that there was a month gap here----

There was a sketch that Chris did apparently that was damaged, so he went out of his way to replace the exact same sketch cover (via ebay or the mail) and then did the illustration over again. Otherwise these would be in the system by now.

That said---I'm sure you'll all be pleased with the end results!