• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I can't sell on ebay anymore, help.

94 posts in this topic

Exactly when did I say it was cool to shill?

And why deny it? No need to lie about if I have done it a few times before, what's the point of denying or lying exactly? Man up to your mistakes, thats what I'm doing.

I remember a few weeks ago coming across your name on another forum, Comicspriceguide.com or something like that and someone there basically accused you of questionable ethics. Perhaps you should think over why people are starting to realize it's bad business to deal with you.

And why deny it? No need to lie about if I have done it a few times before, what's the point of denying or lying exactly? Man up to your mistakes, thats what I'm doing.

I remember a few weeks ago coming across your name on another forum, Comicspriceguide.com or something like that and someone there basically accused you of questionable ethics. Perhaps you should think over why people are starting to realize it's bad business to deal with you.

Link?

Link?

+1

Link?

I'm sorry but he isn't/wasn't important enough for me to bookmark. I just remembered seeing the same user ID talking about being here on that other forum (don't know if it was CPG or CBR or Lyriacomics or whatever) and in some thread someone said something to him. It made me go "huh, ok" and then I never gave it another thought until this thread came up. Maybe you can find it via Googling his name?

So a Shill account is an account someone makes to bid up the price of the item their selling?

Bro, just stop. You're just as bad as this guy. Head to the exit please. Thank you.

On another note, from the moment brownchikano became a member, he was always sketchy from the get go with his pump and dump comments. Plus, if I'm not mistaken, he was the same guy who was using the same images from a fellow boardie to sell his NWM on eBay

Smh

Brownchikano, please follow Oceanavekid

The plot, it thickens! :popcorn:

The plot, it thickens! :popcorn:

lol

You mean "thickened" back on June 23rd....?

hm solarcadet1 is gone, Symbiotic is HOS-bound.....someone moved up a slot...

I am sorry to say, but there is probably another 5-10 members that can and will take their spots in the next year for doing the same type of stuff.

2013-14 haven't been good years for new members joining sadly.

:hi:

So a Shill account is an account someone makes to bid up the price of the item their selling?

Bro, just stop. You're just as bad as this guy. Head to the exit please. Thank you.

On another note, from the moment brownchikano became a member, he was always sketchy from the get go with his pump and dump comments. Plus, if I'm not mistaken, he was the same guy who was using the same images from a fellow boardie to sell his NWM on eBay

Smh

Was the pump in dump in reference to the Omega Men #3 he was looking for and as soon as he got a copy he put it up on ebay for $70? Or was it the question he asked about whether or not it was possible to switch a book out of a slab with a lower grade book without it being detected that was sketchy? Maybe he was new to collecting at the time and was asking a serious question, but that seem kind of weird since he is about flipping books.

Smh

Was the pump in dump in reference to the Omega Men #3 he was looking for and as soon as he got a copy he put it up on ebay for $70? Or was it the question he asked about whether or not it was possible to switch a book out of a slab with a lower grade book without it being detected that was sketchy? Maybe he was new to collecting at the time and was asking a serious question, but that seem kind of weird since he is about flipping books.

Ok, that sounds an awful lot like what I read on the other forum(s). You have a sharper memory than I. And yes, all of that rings a bell.