• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM X-Men 23

8 posts in this topic

Thanks everybody for the info I wen through a bunch of the threads and instructions...did I do something wrong other than not giving a brief description of the comic? or do you guys post all those instructions for all noobs?

Thanks for the warm welcome though, I appreciate it.

Thanks everybody for the info I wen through a bunch of the threads and instructions...did I do something wrong other than not giving a brief description of the comic? or do you guys post all those instructions for all noobs?

Thanks for the warm welcome though, I appreciate it.

The N00B guide is there for everybody as is the Suggested PGM Guidelines. But of course it is even more so intended for the "N00Bs" to make your transition to the boards as smooth as possible without upsetting some of the others including the more "senior" members!

Your descriptions are great. And as stated in the guidelines, ask questions and learn. You can also go through the previous PGM threads for examples of different posting styles, descriptions and grade techniques!

Welcome aboard!

Cheers!

Tim

5.0 IMHO! Really nice looking copy. But there appears to be some vertical spine stress with colour breaking creases.

After seeing the X-Men #10 results from the "thunsicker Warm Up Tournament" I would have to revise this estimated grade to 6.5. (shrug)

Unless there are some hidden issues that have not been disclosed.