• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Hulk 110

6 posts in this topic

This one is a little worn along the corners of the spine and there are some stress marks along the spine. The lower right corner has a small chip taken out of it (it was actually folded over and i tried to fold it back and it flaked off, so that is the last time i try to mess with anything). there is a bend mark coming of of the Hulk's right knee, but it is only visible if I move position the comic in just the right way for the light to hit the cover.

The back has a big crease on the top left, a stain along the bottom near the left corner and a half in tear along the bottom near the spine.

Hopefully I'm doing better with these descriptions.

Hulk110front001.jpg

hulk110back001.jpg

4.0 IMHO! Your descriptions are great! It may not be necessary though to describe all of the visible defects, but do include for all of the hidden defects including such things as interior page tears, missing coupons, loose pages or center folds etc. Nice book!