• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EC's including Gaines File Copies

28 posts in this topic

Hello Boardies,

Just a few books for sale today as a result of upgrades, and I will be adding a few stragglers that don't seem to fit from other publishers along the way. Long-time collector and occasional seller at shows. If you would like to see my eBay feedback you can view it here: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=stevemmg&ftab=AllFeedback If you need additional references, I will be happy to supply you with some.

All prices include shipping and insurance in the US. I will not be shipping internationally. I always ship in boxes and all wins will be shipped via USPS with tracking. I will PM winners with my Paypal user name, or, if you provide me with your email address, I will send you an invoice. Payment is due within in one day of agreement to purchase. If you are unhappy with a book, you may send it back within a week of receiving for a refund.

Rules:

No HOS'ers or people on Probation.

First :takeit: in PM or the thread wins

Paypal only

Any questions, just let me know.

First book, Amazing Spider-Man 16 CGC 9.0 White Pages. $1050 Case in nice shape. Presents extremely well, certainly better than my feeble attempt at photographing it. Nice uniformity to the white background. Biggest thing that brought it down was the wear at the upper left corner.

DSC_0147.jpg

DSC_0157.jpg

DSC_0159.jpg

I'll take the AS #16 9.0