• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heroes Con 2014 - Wally World Style!

31 posts in this topic

I talked to Brian at Cavalier Comics.

So it seems that the earliest keys were sold through Clink, slabbed. They did really well at the show and most of the secondary keys have now sold as well as some of the runs. They still have lots of partial runs available.

(thumbs u

Can't believe I missed Charles Bond though. Been dealing with Charles for years.

Yes thought that was what I had heard from Charles

Sold through auction sites

If this is the collection, Charles and Brian have had this for awhile. Guess they either just got some of the books back from grading, or waited to bring them out

I snagged the FF #65 out of it earlier in the year

Was there another collection from WV?

Nope, same one. (thumbs u

I talked to Brian at Cavalier Comics.

So it seems that the earliest keys were sold through Clink, slabbed. They did really well at the show and most of the secondary keys have now sold as well as some of the runs. They still have lots of partial runs available.

(thumbs u

Can't believe I missed Charles Bond though. Been dealing with Charles for years.

I read about this a while back. My wife grew up just down the road from where Cavalier Comics is located.

Thanks for the hospitality Wally and tsp99. Good times.

I hope you found some good stuff at the show brother...

Don't forget to ask for a specialty box. I learned that dealing with Shankle.

He's got the regular stock and the wall stuff - but for a select few he'll share his special box - whoonanny!

Fun times!

;)

Thanks for the hospitality Wally and tsp99. Good times.

I hope you found some good stuff at the show brother...

Don't forget to ask for a specialty box. I learned that dealing with Shankle.

He's got the regular stock and the wall stuff - but for a select few he'll share his special box - whoonanny!

Fun times!

;)

+1 :whee: