• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nice slabs from a nice guy

21 posts in this topic

Hi all,

Raising money for a honeymoon! Better news - it's my own!

The usual rules apply - no HoSers or other bad people, people who kick dogs, etc...

Shipping is $12 per slab domestic (US) plus insurance at cost if you'd like that. For foreign please contact me and I'll try to see what it should be. I'll ship by USPS

Payment is by Paypal only except if you're in NYC and want to pay cash (and save on shipping!)

Some of these books have been pressed by Mike at Hero Restoration (whom I highly recommend (thumbs u )

I have a kudos thread of small length here under my user name and my ebay feedback is also good under the name thatnohoguy

*****All CGC SLABS*****, pics to follow.

First "I'll take it" in thread rules. "I'll take it subject to pic" is also ok.

Open to offers if you're taking more than one book.

Here's the list (there will be another post once this one's done):

Batman 232 SS (Neal Adams) - 4.0 (blue label equivalent for SS - detached centerfold is noted) OW pages. First Ra's Al Ghul let's say $160

Journey into Mystery #124, White Pages, 9.4, pressed by Mike, bought back in the mid 80s from the Koch Brothers (the nice ones in Brooklyn!) $275

ASM #194 (first Black Cat) - 9.4 OW, $190

SOLD DC Comics Presents #26, 9.8 White - pressed by Mike. First New Teen Titans. Beautiful copy! Hot Book as of late $395

Incredible Hulk #102 6.5 C/OW - first Hulk in own title again. Nice copy $115

ASM #98, 8.0 OWW - pressed by Mike. Should have scored higher ... well, yours for $95

X-men #24, OWW 9.4 - again pressed by Mike. $350

ASM #38, 8.0 OWW, bought from a boardie last year... $165

ASM #51, 9.0 OW - Old label goodness! $385

Loonie Toons and Merry Melodies #88, OWW 9.0 - from Feb of 1949. Just a nice book to have, but very little GPA... how about $175?

Dc comics presents 26 :takeit:

^^

NOO I WANTED THAT WAS JUST GOING TO POST

I do have some unslabbed copies that I might put up, including some that are signed on the Teen Titans splash page by George Perez. All of the copies are in really nice shape and I would guess they could slab at 9.2 and up...