• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

You're lucky I'm offering these here.

84 posts in this topic

Would like to PM an offer....but denied!

"That poor lowball, dead before it had a chance to live."

It wasn't even a lowball.....more of a "This user is ignoring you. You cannot send them a message." ball...

If that's the case, he might not see these posts. hm

Would like to PM an offer....but denied!

"That poor lowball, dead before it had a chance to live."

It wasn't even a lowball.....more of a "This user is ignoring you. You cannot send them a message." ball...

If that's the case, he might not see these posts. hm

There'll be a link in the post that he'll have to click to see what was written.

ASM #194...CGC 9.6 oww

$350

ASM194NM_zpsf0d659a4.jpeg

:takeit:

Why do people keep listing books I want... don't they know I'm trying to sell and raise money?!

Because comic books are like strippers. Fun to look at, condition is everything, the more the merrier, and after you spend all your money you're left with that looming feeling of paranoid regret....

...no child support with comics though. (thumbs u

Probation listers, Hall of Shamers, and people I may have on ignore are not eligible to purchase

hm

I keep hitting refresh thinking my PM will eventually go through. It's just a glitch, y'know?