• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

You're lucky I'm offering these here.

84 posts in this topic

lol:roflmao:

So true. Ok, no more thread carpeting from me.

You never miss an opportunity to comment something inane and obvious.

:acclaim:

:hi: Hi Roy, defend everyone else except someone who might actually be a customer from you (as I have bought in the past). Consider that never happening ever again. (thumbs u

:hi: Hi Roy, defend everyone else except someone who might actually be a customer from you (as I have bought in the past). Consider that never happening ever again. (thumbs u

This thread should be fun! :sumo:

What you're saying is that I should try to keep your business so that you can continue to mock me on public internet chat forums? lol

If I wasn't busy watching the world cup I'd have sent you the message that I won't be dealing any more with you. The feeling is mutual, so probs. :foryou:

Or, it may not be a 'spite buy'. It's possible that the guy just wanted the book and didn't know why he was on ignore.

When you think about it, it's kind of like the Journal loop-hole for members who have received strikes. They're banned from the boards but still able to post through other venues.

I have people who have me on ignore and with some I genuinely have no idea why. I never did anything to them personally - except post a lot of posts on this chat forum. lol

That reminds me, I need to go hit that Ignore button Roy.

Sure, i'm the only one mocking you on the boards. Get some thicker skin or don't post as much as you do.

Why would I need a thicker skin? I'm not offended. (shrug)

You just never miss an opportunity to comment on me.

Sure, i'm the only one mocking you on the boards. Get some thicker skin or don't post as much as you do.

You have an ego problem. I thought Beyonder's comment was funny because it's true. That's why it bothers you.

You have an ego problem. I thought Beyonder's comment was funny because it's true. That's why it bothers you.

But I wasn't defending anyone. I genuinely don't even know who the offending party is. I can only suspect it.

I was discussing whether it may or may not have been a spite buy.

You (and Beyonder) took it as an opportunity to make it personal. Some personalities just can't help it. doh!

And, sorry Mike. I've already hit the mod button to clean this thread up. Sorry about the tangent.

But I wasn't defending anyone. I genuinely don't even know who the offending party is. I can only suspect it.

I was discussing whether it may or may not have been a spite buy.

You (and Beyonder) took it as an opportunity to make it personal. Some personalities just can't help it. doh!

And, sorry Mike. I've already hit the mod button to clean this thread up. Sorry about the tangent.

The one person I am ignoring pulled that eBay stunt last time I had a sales thread. I have him on ignore here, but he Found the book when I listed it on eBay, then hit the BIN. Paid immediately then had the nerve to send me a message through eBay stating "... For having me on ignore on the boards. Thanks, I really appreciate that."

C'mon Roy if you read the whole thread, you know exactly what is happening here. You are so much smarter than that. And the buyer even sent a message...that's a spite buy. Why the buyer would ever by a book from someone who doesn't want to sell something to him really says a lot. If someone didn't want to sell a book to me, I would never buy one from them. There are other books.

JJ

Must you defend everyone? Sometimes people are asshats. Simple as that.

Well, first goodwill works that way.

Second, reasoning is not "defending".

Third, "asshats" may need to be defended.

If someone, like Mark, thinks it’s the need to "grow a thicker skin", then he is definitely wrong. And people continue to mistake minimal defects or character faults for malice. Bah…