• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Warm Up Grading Competition - Round 6

35 posts in this topic

Drat my bump +1 plan worked for the comic but failed me on the mag. :frustrated:

I think the mag is a 'tweener. I agonised over 9.0/9.2 before going for the lower one. The comic was pretty nice other than the obvious (and numerous) spine ticks, so I thought it was clearly a bit better than a fine.

My fault...don't get me wrong...have missed 2 submitted (pair) grades so far...but finally had a moment this morning to submit today's grades...

double bullseyes !!

Yeah...motivated!!

:whee::whee::whee::whee::whee:

My fault...don't get me wrong...have missed 2 submitted (pair) grades so far...but finally had a moment this morning to submit today's grades...

double bullseyes !!

Yeah...motivated!!

:golfclap: Well done. In thirdgreenham's tourney you'll have the time you need. You have signed up for that one haven't you?

double bullseyes !!

Yeah...motivated!!

:golfclap: Well done. In thirdgreenham's tourney you'll have the time you need. You have signed up for that one haven't you?

Yep. THX! (thumbs u