• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JOHN CARPENTER FILE 6 CGC SS - SIGNED BY JOHN CARPENTER 9.6 - ONE OF A KIND.

7 posts in this topic

I had this for sale in a mixed sale thread in the mixed age thread, but decided to bring it here and keep it in a sale thread alone instead, as this is where the book truly belongs and deserves that treatment!

I consider this one the John Carpenter CGC SS holly grail.

They produced 500 of this issue in 1989. It was an authorised fanzine released in the UK and this particular copy is a FILE copy from the creator of the fanzine… It's really stunning in hand, the back cover has images of Kurt Russel and stills from the The Thing. I highly doubt there will ever be a copy as nice as this out there… truly one of a kind. I've never seen any personally besides this copy. Beat up or otherwise… They're just not around.

I really wanted to add Kurt Russel to it, but I can't see that happening any time soon, and currently need the funds, so I'm selling out and giving somebody the chance to own this gem :)

JCF6.jpg

John Carpenter loved seeing this according to Kris and I can understand why

$850 shipped. Will consider offers.