• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sometimes it pays to look at the picture

16 posts in this topic

DD 168 confused-smiley-013.gif

That's what it looks like to me.

Scooooore!!!!! thumbsup2.gif

TRUE!

DD 168

Davidking623

Yep, a very nice 168, plus some very nice other Millers too, two complete sets of the 'Fall From Grace' storyline, etc. Not bad for $20!

I didn't get the cat though. confused-smiley-013.gif

DD 168 confused-smiley-013.gif

That's what it looks like to me.

Scooooore!!!!! thumbsup2.gif

TRUE!

DD 168

Davidking623

Yep, a very nice 168, plus some very nice other Millers too, two complete sets of the 'Fall From Grace' storyline, etc. Not bad for $20!

I didn't get the cat though. confused-smiley-013.gif

frown.gif I would email them and tell them you expected the cat too.

Kinda funny how he doesn't really say how many books are included in the lot. foreheadslap.gif

Let's do a little reverse engineering...

"box is 8 lbs" -- so take away 1 lb for packing material... comics of that era, bagged and boarded, weigh a/b 2.5 ounces. So 7 lbs of comics at 2.5-ish ounces will get you about 40 books.

Am I right? Was it 40 or so books?

Kinda funny how he doesn't really say how many books are included in the lot. foreheadslap.gif

"box is 8 lbs" -- so take away 1 lb for packing material... comics of that era, bagged and boarded, weigh a/b 2.5 ounces. So 7 lbs of comics at 2.5-ish ounces will get you about 40 books.

Well......

I think it all depends on how much the cat has been eating lately...

Could be 10 books + 1 chubby cat. confused-smiley-013.gif

Well......

I think it all depends on how much the cat has been eating lately...

Could be 10 books + 1 chubby cat. confused-smiley-013.gif

A 5 lb cat chubby? My girlfriend's 19 lb cat would be mortified.

I actually got about 120 books in total, so I think that the cat weighed them and told him how many pounds it was.

The 168 is a VF/NM or so. Nice, and much better than I would dare hoped for in this situation.