• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grade Opinions on my Justice League of America 37

12 posts in this topic

I remember reading that like around 20 times when I was a kid (and my copy is proof of that)

Yeah, growing up I had little interest in the DC universe, although my brother collected quite a few of them. Only time I ever showed any interest was during the JLA/JSA crossovers. Something about piling 20+ characters into 1 comic. I went crazy when the JLA/JSA & 7 soldier crossover came out & still, to this day, have a hard time passing up a copy of JLA 100 whenever I see it for sale. For a non DC fan, it really holds a spot in my favorite books list.

Here's the 2nd part to the #37 that was in the same collection.

jla38.jpg

I remember reading that like around 20 times when I was a kid (and my copy is proof of that)

Yeah, growing up I had little interest in the DC universe, although my brother collected quite a few of them. Only time I ever showed any interest was during the JLA/JSA crossovers. Something about piling 20+ characters into 1 comic. I went crazy when the JLA/JSA & 7 soldier crossover came out & still, to this day, have a hard time passing up a copy of JLA 100 whenever I see it for sale. For a non DC fan, it really holds a spot in my favorite books list.

Here's the 2nd part to the #37 that was in the same collection.

jla38.jpg

Superman with blond hair? 27_laughing.gif

Not sure about Johnny Thunder, I think the guide lists it as 1st Silver of Mr Terrific. We all know how important he is...

------------------------------------------------------------------------

He's the current leader of JSA, right?

I don't buy anything new. I always considered him one of the least interesting members. Just joking about his importance.