• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World Tulsa - October 23-25, 2015

28 posts in this topic

Looks like Tulsa is getting another show even without the benefit of seeing how 2014 goes. Scheduled right before Austin, there may be a bit of overlap between the folks that would travel to these shows. I know I can't travel to both on consecutive weekends, and now that Austin is only a two day show (that Wizard seems committed to destroying) I think I know which one I'll probably attend.

Home Page

Do you know if a CCS rep will be at the CGC booth to screen pressing candidates?

It's a small show; so I doubt it. However you can always call CCS and ask.

Last year both CGC and the other grading company were there, with a full set up doing signatures. I am sure CGC will have a full two booth set up and be taking signatures.

I will be setting up again as well.

Do you know if a CCS rep will be at the CGC booth to screen pressing candidates?

It's a small show; so I doubt it. However you can always call CCS and ask.

Last year both CGC and the other grading company were there, with a full set up doing signatures. I am sure CGC will have a full two booth set up and be taking signatures.

I will be setting up again as well.

As someone who bought from you last year at Wizard World Tulsa and since then via the forum here, I glad you're coming back to T-Town. The celebrity zoo with Walking Dead stars, etc. doesn't hold much appeal for me, so the more comics, the better.