• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed, Thanks - Pg 13 Summary SA and BA Goodness

133 posts in this topic

Hi,

I have made the decision to undertake a massive downsizing of my books to focus on paying off some debt and purchasing a number of grails I have wanted for a long time. Will be starting off in blocks of various titles, and give first crack here on the boards for the majority of the books before moving them to other venues.

Lots of raw books and also slabs as well. Due to the number of books I need to sell, I will usually only have a front cover scan. I'll take it pending back cover scan is ok. Keys and high value books I will scan front and back.

I collect primarily high grade books, so very few if any beaters here.

Payment by Paypal please. I will ship to US and Canada, anywhere else PM me and we can figure something out. I will happily combine shipping for multiple books. An :takeit: in the thread will trump an PM discussion. Always open to consideration of reasonable offers.

Shipping for a single book to US or Canada, I can send in a rigid container for about $9. Multiple books I will charge exact shipping.

I will start off the thread by listing my Hawkman under copies for sale. Many titles to follow.

Enjoy the show.

Jason

SOLD to Nikelspot :news: Hawkman #25 I originally purchased this from Metropolis as a 9.2. I tend to agree with them. I think this cover kicks some serious also

OSPG - $80 Your price $40

Hawk25_zpse08b057f.jpeg

Sold to The Resurrection :news: Hawkman #26 A tough book to get in high grade due to the black cover. A fantastic copy except for a circular mark across the title (looks like pen, maybe it can be cleaned)

I would still grade this book an 8.5

OSPG - $45 Your price $21

Hawk26_zps06fb4db1.jpeg

Hawkman #21 This is a very nice 9.2. Judge from the scan.

OSPG- $80 Your Price $35

Hawk21_zps3bf59d68.jpeg

:takeit: