• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed, Thanks - Pg 13 Summary SA and BA Goodness

133 posts in this topic

Hawkman #13 One of the few rough ones I own, cover detached at both staples.

FREE to the first person who purchases a book in this thread. :news: Claimed by Kownell

Hawk13_zps5f37c045.jpeg

There will come a day when the superheroes to movies roulette lands on Hawkman (and Atom too for that matter..) and then it will be great owning there...

They will b like Iron-man 55 and Avengers 55 and so on... which went from $5 to $500 in no time.

They will b like Iron-man 55 and Avengers 55 and so on... which went from $5 to $500 in no time.

From $5 to $500 I’d surely say not. Avengers in grade in that range were at least $50 books… (shrug)

You're right, but you get the point :)

Yes, case in point I sold my Hawkman #4 old label CGC 9.0 about five years ago for $250, wish I had that book now....lol

That's how it goes sometimes. :)....So buy all my books please...haha

And I picked the worst time ever to decide I had to improve and find perfect copies of my favorites Fantastic Four stories ever, which coincidentally were FF #62-67…

:makepoint:

Best luck with the sale Jason, better not to look if you’ll list some Marvel as I am officially on non-spending mode!

Ghosts #1 CGC 9.2 White Pages

What can I say, except this is sweet book and great pressing candidate if you are in to that.

OSPG - $250 Your price, $230 + $15 shipping to US or Canada

IMG_20140630_174027_zpsf2737c14.jpg

IMG_20140630_174041_zps62b782ad.jpg