• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Submission Time (New Record?!?!)

24 posts in this topic

didn't sborock mention in the resubmitting heritage thread, that they've been supabusy? while the fast service is greatly appreciated, but i thought he said they were swamped? the air around here still smells like rotten fish, and where have you been lately sborock? you use to post, now you don't? confused.giffrown.gif

Same here! It took 14 business days for them to get my modern submission out to me out here in California! Now lets see how long my economy submission takes frown.gif Those are the ones I really want back tongue.gif

Just got my Moderns today that I submitted on Jan. 25. Each book was graded exactly as I predicted in advance - for the life of me, I can't understand those on the Board who claim they can't tell the difference between a 9.2 and a 9.8!

Gene

Yea, but you getting fast turnaround is no big surprise since you grease the wheels with blowjobs. The question is, how did Atakra get such a fast response?!?!

BWAAHAHAH, I love comments like those! Keep 'em comin' wink.gif

Hey don't be mad because I got a resub that got a 9.8 wink.gif CGC is a good thing IMO and has made ebay a safer place. Need I say more? We all know the horror stories.

Submitted my moderns & econos jan. 21 , got the 20 moderns back last week(record time). But I'am reallly looking forward to getting my economies back as well. Maybe two more weeks.

2 more weeks? Try 2 more months. They're shipping back economies received on 11/25/02.

Cheers,

Bachelor of Comics

I also got my modern submission returned to me fast (yesterday, sent it in less than 30 days ago, weekends inclusive), but there is a drawback for me...I now have to call CGC for a $12.00 imaging credit...got my books before they could e-mail me the pictures!!

They seem to be screwing up on the little things. I specifically requested them to ship my reholders along with my modern submission and of course that wasn't done. I called to see if they had my request in the computer and they verified that it was there, but someone mailed off my reholders anyways mad.gif