• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Enormous ! How big will it get ?
3 3

4,716 posts in this topic

We are on the upswing now- if I was a seller, I would hold a while- some of the pros on here probably know when to hold'em, and know when to sell'em!

If you're wanting to make a quick profit and aren't in for the long haul then the next few days is probably the best time for that. I doubt I'd sell any right now but if someone's willing to pay a premium then I could see a few sellers wanting to free up some cash for other stuff.

I don't desperately need money, but I'm out of a job as of April 27, so I'm just wondering when the best time is to sell. I'd like to hang in, I think I'm just panicking slightly....

But ya, I don't mow when to hold. and when to sell. Most of my books aren't worth a whole lot. I'll just watch the threads and eBay and see what happens.

Hedge your bets. Sell enough now to cover your entire investment on the title, then hold onto the rest.

2c

+1

Can't go wrong with this.

+2

This is the safest bet. Never pay attention to me when I'm having fun. I hold everything I like. There is no SURE thing other than what they are doing right now.

Hedge your bets. Sell enough now to cover your entire investment on the title, then hold onto the rest.

2c

+1

+2

This is the safest bet. Never pay attention to me when I'm having fun. I hold everything I like. There is no SURE thing other than what they are doing right now.

(thumbs u Followed this rule right after NYCC. Sold one run and one NYCC variant that paid for the

remaining copies of each... :devil:

2c

+1

+2

And I don't sell anything!

Even if I hate it!

lol

2c

+1

+2

(thumbs u Followed this rule right after NYCC. Sold one run and one NYCC variant that paid for the

remaining copies of each... :devil:

I'm gonna go with this. Thanks for your help guys!!!

but who was Sixth Gun

I somehow never managed to buy that book though I've had a lot of people I trust tell me it is a great read. The only issue I had was the FCBD book and I sold it too cheap.

I love it...

Especially the first 20 issues or so. It is so good.

Highly recommended.

but who was Sixth Gun

I somehow never managed to buy that book though I've had a lot of people I trust tell me it is a great read. The only issue I had was the FCBD book and I sold it too cheap.

I love it...

Especially the first 20 issues or so. It is so good.

Highly recommended.

You're one of the people I mentioned. :)

I still have a short box full of these.

I sold some. Should have sold more... It was a fun ride and a GREAT READ!!!

I learned from it and have moved on.

Some might have the same happen with this book.

You're another one of those guys I mentioned. Where the heck is Garf ? lol