• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Enormous ! How big will it get ?
3 3

4,716 posts in this topic

Thnks all ,

and feel your pain vikin on the treasury bks, wish I could get mine slabbed, got them in sideways in a CGC box, not that its very full anyway http://boards.collectors-society.com/images/icons/default/blush.gif

All it takes is one day, and one comic, at a time, my man.

Before you know it, you'll be rolling in the comics.

Thnks all ,

and feel your pain vikin on the treasury bks, wish I could get mine slabbed, got them in sideways in a CGC box, not that its very full anyway http://boards.collectors-society.com/images/icons/default/blush.gif

All it takes is one day, and one comic, at a time, my man.

Before you know it, you'll be rolling in the comics.

:o

Never, ever roll in your comics!!! That's a terrible way to store them!

lol have 20 to 30 long boxes already , just never did much in the way of CGC. Collecting since 1974 or so

Welcome!

You're in much the same boat I was (though I had divested myself of many comics between "quitting" and coming back) - before you know it you'll have more CGC books than you know what to do with, and less money than you could ever believe!

well i got my final Mile High invoice... 2 NM Enormous #1 Phantom variants for 25 a piece... being shipped out in next couple days... now to just hunt down issues 1 through 3... gonna be a lot of driving to all of the LCS tomorrow...

well i got my final Mile High invoice... 2 NM Enormous #1 Phantom variants for 25 a piece... being shipped out in next couple days... now to just hunt down issues 1 through 3... gonna be a lot of driving to all of the LCS tomorrow...

Good luck.. I hope you live in an area with incredible LCS density. Only one shop in my area ordered any shelf copies at all for issues 1 - 4, and I they couldn't have ordered more than 5 each.

None of my 4 lcs have ever carried any enormous

At my pull shop, when I added the book well before the order cut off for #1, I tried to sell it a little bit to the owner, but he didn't think his clientele would be interested. He is probably right for the most part.

He ended up ordering a single issue of each of the first six issues just for me. I was the only guy pulling it.

None of my 4 lcs have ever carried any enormous

At my pull shop, when I added the book well before the order cut off for #1, I tried to sell it a little bit to the owner, but he didn't think his clientele would be interested. He is probably right for the most part.

He ended up ordering a single issue of each of the first six issues just for me. I was the only guy pulling it.

Same here. Was the only person that had it on their pull list in my area up until issue 4. Talked 2 other guys into reading the first couple issues and they jumped on board after that.

Wonder how his happened ?!? If true

I think Mile High doubled the price a day or 2 ago.

i ordered them friday night... by saturday morning they raised the price to 50 a piece... my pull lcs has carried it since the beginning... i was just too focused filling holes in my old collection (just started collecting again after a 20 yr break) and not buying new titles... i was able to grab #4-6 A & B covers and a #1 2nd about a week ago... but the TV show announcement hit before i made it down to Mile High... when i stopped in Sunday all back the issues were gone... so now i have to scour the denver metro area tomorrow and hope i get lucky...

Wonder how his happened ?!? If true

I think Mile High doubled the price a day or 2 ago.

VERY typical with that lot. Same thing happened with Rat Queens, Outcast, Nailbiter, Adventures of Superman #14, etc etc etc.

They have a habit of pulling stock and resetting price much higher a day or so later.

No disrespect to Mile High but I find their discounts are not that good because they jack up the price 300 or more percent. The name really is appropriate for the prices, hands down highest on the net on everything. 2c

(thumbs u +1

If they offered their discounts on variants they would be a good deal on some stuff.. But then those prices would probably be mile high before discounts too.