• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Enormous ! How big will it get ?
3 3

4,716 posts in this topic

Guess I better start thinking about pricing on all of those 2x SS books that I currently have in the queue at CGC! hm

Mehdi S.S.?? If so I'd say you could throw one up on ebay and just about whatever price you wanted and see it sell.

Yes - signed by both Tim and Mehdi (and also one of each cover with a sketch on the back). ;)

Sounds like I will have to start a new box!

allcgcenormousbox.jpg

I thought the NYCC 1 was one per person at that con. (shrug)

and a quick flash of cash gets you more than one...I've heard of guys paying people to go in and buy one for them.....or when people leave they bribe them for their copies.

So not to change discussion very much but curious to hear back from everyone about which is their favorite cover of Enormous so far. I'll go first mine is #2 a with the giant preying mantis monster.

294f5db5265f709a06a285f1100cd6c1_s.jpg

My favorite is 1A and I nearly bought that #2 but went with this instead.

insx38.jpg

and my 3rd favorite, I also bought

2mydi7d.jpg

The detail on the #6 looks incredible in person. He went all out on it.

I just wonder what the first sale will bring on a 9.8. $300? $350?

a lot less than what the seller would've gotten if he didn't show that he owned several other copies.

+1

Dumbest move a seller can make. "Don't worry - you don't need to win THIS one. If you lose, I will have another one up a few days later. And then another...and another....

So not to change discussion very much but curious to hear back from everyone about which is their favorite cover of Enormous so far. I'll go first mine is #2 a with the giant preying mantis monster.

294f5db5265f709a06a285f1100cd6c1_s.jpg

My favorite is 1A and I nearly bought that #2 but went with this instead.

insx38.jpg

and my 3rd favorite, I also bought

2mydi7d.jpg

The detail on the #6 looks incredible in person. He went all out on it.

Those are phenomenal purchases. Very nice!

Hmmm, looks like just one in this box.

I might be wrong but I don't think Bill is looking to move any of his collection especially a nycc #1. He's been one of the main Enormous collectors on these boards for the past six months.

Not me boys! My motto is 'Never sell'! And the box I posted is all my graded ones- I have about 50 ungraded, but that guy on Ebay- it ain't me babe.