• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Enormous ! How big will it get ?
3 3

4,716 posts in this topic

Sign it in gold then it's worth it for sure

I don't sign in gold. it's too flashy for my liking. Red crayon or nothin'! :sumo:

An extra $100 will get you a sketch of a polar bear in a snowstorm.

good time to buy....the heat didn't last long at all.

Hehe ! This was yesterday. Issue #3 for $20 and it isn't even the 3A

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Enormous-3-Cover-B-215-Ink-Variant-Cover-VHTF-Low-Print-Run-LOOK-/131432716885?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1e9a001a55

I think this book will follow roughly the same path as Rat Queens in that all issues, not just the #1's, sell well. The only difference for me would be that I think this will be more expensive due to the lack of availability once these are in personal collections. These are 5 times less available than the Rat Queens books. Try finding a copy of RQ #4 or #5 cheap. 2c

Edited by The Authority

I agree. All issues should be in higher demand when more collectors and people

get into it.

And this is the big one here, there is a supply demand issue with the earlier issues. That will not change and get better for the holders and worse for the buyers as time goes on as far as price. So if you invested in this book I'd say don't worry about it.

215INK, Tim and Mehdi did the smart thing by releasing the trade instead of printing more and more of the same book. there isn't a fifth print for issue #2. I hate that. It ups the collectibility but still provides a way for newcomers to get into the series. I wish the whole industry was like this.

But seriously, #1A, NM+ special discount price of $999.99. one day only!

Current Census (yeah, I'm bored today... haha)

#1 Reg -

35 9.8 Blues

0 Yellows

#1 Hastings -

13 9.8 Blues

0 Yellows

#1 NYCC -

14 9.8 Blues

0 Yellows

#1 Creat Feat -

7 9.8 Blues

0 Yellows

#1 Phantom -

46 9.8 Blues (!! compared to the other numbers)

1 Yellow

#1 Kaiju -

6 9.8 Blues

0 Yellows

#1 2nd Print -

4 9.8 Blues

0 Yellows

#1 B -

46 9.8 Blues

0 Yellows

Enormous2_zps0b67df75.jpg

Glad I snagged this in January for $65...cover a tad scratchy though. :(

I think its my favorite cover; reminds of an Indian Arrowhead every time I see it.

Reminds me of money every time I see it...

How about 1A 9.9 SS..? hm

I bet its from this batch...posted on Enormous Facebook in January...timing seems right. I don't see any 1A, but I bet its there somewhere....

SS_zps0179136d.jpg

Interesting pic! I'd always wondered how people get their sigs specifically placed. I guess you cut out a window in the bag within the blue tape. Smart! :applause: