• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It's July You Say? Well That's No Mystery! But What's In The Box Might Just Be

1,212 posts in this topic

debating taking the next 4, always wanted an ASM14

Go for it JJ. Even a Good copy goes for $200 and I can not say enough about CGs customer service and deals he gives out in his boxes. $600 is a lot of money but with my $750 purchase in the last mystery box thread I got a Chew 1 CGC 9.6, a VF+ copy of Silver-Surfer 3 and a small batch of minor copper key books on top of a stack of nice filler modern Spiderman & Batman books.

If I had the money I'd buy some more.

CG is the only guy I know with enough clout to sell $4,000 worth of books without showing a picture. Congrats to the buyers and seller!

Box 15-Mystery til you receive and open it, must be sold prior to box 16 being available

Box 16-at least two copies of Captain America 117 must sell prior to box 17 being available

Box 17-High Grade raw Secret Wars 8 (should slab nicely) & Guardians of Galaxy 25 Thanos Cover must sell prior to box 18 being available

Box 18-Mystery until you receive it must sell prior to 19 available.

Box 19-Mystery until you receive it must sell prior to 20 available.

Box 20-Iron Man 55 1st Thanos