• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It's July You Say? Well That's No Mystery! But What's In The Box Might Just Be

1,212 posts in this topic

I think the super deluxe had some zombies in it

Do you mean this?

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7853189Post7853189

I don't have this in hand therefore not selling it here...

I didn't think you did, I felt it was much too soon - I was wondering what jsilverjanet meant :)

Well there are places to get comics aside from the boards. It could have some Walking Dead in it-but until tizzytay posts pics (which I'm sure he will)...

Welcome Back! We're going to kick this off with one newly added Deluxe Mystery Box and ten $150 Mystery Boxes.

:news: :news: :news: :news: :news: :news:

SUPER DELUXE MYSTERY BOX NOW AVAILABLE

$1,500 shipped. I'll just say that the box will be worth every penny and be chucked full of awesomeness. Not for the faint of heart. You will not be disappointed in this box. If it sells, great, if not...no worries. PM me with questions on this item.

:news: :news: :news: :news: :news: :news:

And now back to our regularly scheduled program. Okay and next, we have Quantity 1 of the Deluxe Mystery Box, this book is made up of twelve cent super hero Marvel books, includes 1st appearance of a major villain. Great contents for the price. DMB $500-sold to tizzytay

We're just erasing the unsold boxes from round two. But going to keep the count the same. $150 Boxes numbered below.

Box 47-Box of Drek, must sell prior to Box 48.

Box 48-Mystery until it arrives to you, must sell prior to 49.

Box 49-Includes a Marvel raw 1st appearance of major villain, sell prior to 50.

Box 50-Includes an Incredible Hulk 180 (cameo Wolverine), sell prior to 51

Box 51-Another box of drek (I've got a lot of drek), sell prior to 52

Box 52-New 52 themed box, must sell prior to 53

Box 53-Includes Amazing Spider-Man 121, sell prior to 54

Box 54-Mystery until it arrives to you, sells prior to 55

Box 55-Last box of drek, phew!, sells prior to 56

Box 56-Includes a New Mutants 98, and we'll see what happens from here.

Thanks for stopping by, glad to hear so many of you are happy with your boxes from this thread. Means I'm doing something right! Yay!

Quick note on the drek boxes-filler will be drek but the value will be a key book.

Update of what's left...I'm thinking a shuffle may be coming up. What do you guys think?