• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It's July You Say? Well That's No Mystery! But What's In The Box Might Just Be

1,212 posts in this topic

Sooooo how about when I close round three-I specifically say what was left on the table and you guys go "Ah man!"

Box 58-not a first appearance but highly collected.

Nah...that's not how I roll. Box 66 Thief of Thieves 1 box comes with several early issues from the run, I think it's 2, 3, and 4. All high grade. There may be some issues after that but I'm not 100%, there's also going to be nothing else but Image books in it.

Box 62 I'm shocked it's still sitting here with Guardians of the Galaxy opening in a couple of weeks, I thought people would be all over a box with cosmic appeal. I'm not sure what all issues are in there, but there's a lot from the Realm of Kings, Annihilation, War of Kings runs and minis. Might even be some first appearance or early appearance books in there too.

Box 67 is all mutant through and through, I'm not going to get more specific than that, but it'll be a pleaser.

Box 68 will be all Spidey all the way, it has what I like to call the first appearance of the Living Vampire Morbius. Amazing Spider-Man 101. There's some other cool Spideys in there too.

Box 69 still going to be a mystery

Box 70 still going to be a mystery

Box 71 Hulk SMASH! Since there's not a ton of Hulk keys out there, I'll just say that this is one of them and some other Hulk goodies.

Box 68 will be all Spidey all the way, it has what I like to call the first appearance of the Living Vampire Morbius. Amazing Spider-Man 101. There's some other cool Spideys in there too.

... hm

Kystix

... hm

Kystix

Wrong symbol :baiting:

nope, didn't show up today, tracking says tomorrow... if it's signature required, then it will be another day after that till i get it :(

USPS just loves to pretend to attempt delivery for anything that needs a signature. :pullhair:

No worries, can't wait to break into them

I get back from work everyday expecting a delivery note or packages at my door. None today from the MB thread sadly :/ but there's always tomorrow :wishluck:

On the bright side, my remarked deadpool 30's came :)

I get back from work everyday expecting a delivery note or packages at my door. None today from the MB thread sadly :/ but there's always tomorrow :wishluck:

Pics of the Deadpools?

Pics of the Deadpools?

IMG_20140716_20131_edit_1405567175658.jpg

Box 62 I'm shocked it's still sitting here with Guardians of the Galaxy opening in a couple of weeks, I thought people would be all over a box with cosmic appeal. I'm not sure what all issues are in there, but there's a lot from the Realm of Kings, Annihilation, War of Kings runs and minis. Might even be some first appearance or early appearance books in there too.

These are the three left from round three, they are still available until I say otherwise, but for now they're still up for grabs. So who wants 'em? :baiting:

Invoices for round three going out momentarily, round four will likely kick off with a bang as I try to hit 100 boxes sold!

I want to take a moment to say thank you to all the buyers out there (especially you repeat buyers) who have made this thread so successful. I've had a lot of fun packing this stuff up (hard work too), but to see some of the reactions of people when they get their items has been really worth it. I think we've already set some records in this thread so hitting the magic number of 100 sold doesn't seem so crazy at all.

You guys are awesome and thanks so much for the purchases and the :popcorn: for you onlookers.

One day Ill find that Issue 100. But my gut keeps saying yes, and my brain says no. But screw you brain. When have you ever helped me! :frustrated:

:takeit: Box 68!

Guess I can only by spiderman boxes! Haha

-Kystix

One day Ill find that Issue 100. But my gut keeps saying yes, and my brain says no. But screw you brain. When have you ever helped me! :frustrated:

:takeit: Box 68!

Guess I can only by spiderman boxes! Haha

-Kystix

^^

Then there were two!