• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It's July You Say? Well That's No Mystery! But What's In The Box Might Just Be

1,212 posts in this topic

ROUND FOUR: FINAL ROUND!

Alright, we're going to move along to the last and final round of Mystery Boxes. I'm going to be offering four Deluxe Mystery Boxes at $500 each this round.

DMB 1-Hints Coming-Sold!!!

DMB 2-Hints Coming

DMB 3-Hints Coming

DMB 4-Hints Coming

I will also be continuing to number the Mystery Boxes with the numbers that ended in round three. The goal here, is to sell over 100 Mystery Boxes. I didn't think this thread would evolve the way it has, but people seem to love the boxes and it's freeing up a lot of space in my home office and maybe even helping me with the pursuit of a grail.

I will also offer one more Super Deluxe Mystery Box at $1,500. I've sold two already, so let's go for the hat trick!

Also once the goal of selling 100 Mystery Boxes has been met, I will be conducting some special free rounds of stuff. Stay tuned for details. Everyone likes free stuff right?

Anyone want to see the first ever Mega Grail Mystery Box? I'm kicking this idea around a little bit so it's not quite 100% yet, so keep an eye out for details on this!

Box 58-not a first appearance but highly collected.

Box 62 I'm shocked it's still sitting here with Guardians of the Galaxy opening in a couple of weeks, I thought people would be all over a box with cosmic appeal. I'm not sure what all issues are in there, but there's a lot from the Realm of Kings, Annihilation, War of Kings runs and minis. Might even be some first appearance or early appearance books in there too.

The two above are no longer available and are being set aside. Box 58 and 62 are no longer offered.

Box 77-Amazing Spider-Man 31, sell prior to 79

Box 79-Mystery Box til it arrives to you, sell prior to 80

Box 80-includes New Teen Titans 44 and X-Factor 6 and others, sell prior to 81

Box 81-Amazing Spider-Man 42 and 51, sell prior to 83

Box 83-Journey Into Mystery Box, SA Thor and other stuff, sell prior to 85

Box 85-Amazing Spider-Man 300, sell prior to 87

Box 87-New Mutants 87, sell prior to 88

Box 88-Mystery til it arrives to you, sell prior to 89

Box -89-More Silver Age Marvels and other goodies, sell prior to 90

Box-90-More Silver Age Marvels and other goodies, sell prior to 92

Box 92-some raw copper keys and other goodies, sell prior to 93

Box 93-Five silver age Spider-Man comics, sell prior to 94,

Box 95-can I say more SA Marvels?, sell prior to 96,

Box 96-even more SA Marvels, sell prior to 97,

Box 97-Mystery til it arrives to you, sell prior to 98

First some reveal....

:banana: :banana: :banana:

Alright, we're going to move along to the last and final round of Mystery Boxes. I'm going to be offering four Deluxe Mystery Boxes at $500 each this round.

DMB 2-Hints Coming

DMB 3-Hints Coming

DMB 4-Hints Coming

I will also be continuing to number the Mystery Boxes with the numbers that ended in round three. The goal here, is to sell over 100 Mystery Boxes. I didn't think this thread would evolve the way it has, but people seem to love the boxes and it's freeing up a lot of space in my home office and maybe even helping me with the pursuit of a grail.

I will also offer one more Super Deluxe Mystery Box at $1,500. I've sold two already, so let's go for the hat trick!

Also once the goal of selling 100 Mystery Boxes has been met, I will be conducting some special free rounds of stuff. Stay tuned for details. Everyone likes free stuff right?

Anyone want to see the first ever Mega Grail Mystery Box? I'm kicking this idea around a little bit so it's not quite 100% yet, so keep an eye out for details on this!

Box 62 I'm shocked it's still sitting here with Guardians of the Galaxy opening in a couple of weeks, I thought people would be all over a box with cosmic appeal. I'm not sure what all issues are in there, but there's a lot from the Realm of Kings, Annihilation, War of Kings runs and minis. Might even be some first appearance or early appearance books in there too.

The two above are no longer available and are being set aside. Box 58 and 62 are no longer offered.

Box 92-some raw copper keys and other goodies, sell prior to 77

Box 77-Amazing Spider-Man 31, sell prior to 85

Box 85-Amazing Spider-Man 300, sell prior to 83

Box 83-Journey Into Mystery Box, SA Thor and other stuff, sell prior to 79

Box 80-includes New Teen Titans 44 and X-Factor 6 and others, sell prior to 87

Box 87-New Mutants 87, sell prior to 89

Box-90-More Silver Age Marvels and other goodies, sell prior to 88

Box 88-Mystery til it arrives to you, sell prior to 93

Box 93-Five silver age Spider-Man comics, sell prior to 95

Box 95-can I say more SA Marvels?, sell prior to 97

Box 97-Mystery til it arrives to you, sell prior to 81

Box 81-Amazing Spider-Man 42 and 51, sell prior to 96

Box 96-even more SA Marvels, sell prior to...

Now some shuffle!!!

I know someone got an autographed superman/batman, there was also a Jim Lee autograph, also mailed out my copy of Nowhere Men 3 signed by Eric Stephenson (he sent some to boardies) but that might have been round two. Also one of you lucky guys got some Duffy Boudreau signed Blackacre 1 & 2

Got my deadpool box in today...

DFE9CBF8-274C-4D8C-9ED3-55842575E220.jpg

A large asortment of Deadpool books, Deadpool #1 and some game pieces for a deadpool heroclix game.... Oh adn don't forget about the BlackAcre lol

I will have to look into this heroclix game.

Got my deadpool box in today...

DFE9CBF8-274C-4D8C-9ED3-55842575E220.jpg

A large asortment of Deadpool books, Deadpool #1 and some game pieces for a deadpool heroclix game.... Oh adn don't forget about the BlackAcre lol

I will have to look into this heroclix game.

Let me know if you get any of the zombie chase figures eh? I've been looking for Venom.

DMB 2-Hints Coming

DMB 3-Hints Coming

DMB 4-Hints Coming

Now some shuffle!!!

So more shuffle? More reveal?

DMB 2-Hints Coming

DMB 3-Hints Coming

DMB 4-Hints Coming

Now some shuffle!!!

So more shuffle? More reveal?

Once my other boxes arrive then I can hopefully grab some more. Still some sweet boxes available. Box 85 :cloud9: