• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~~THE~~GIVING~~TREE~~
5 5

7,208 posts in this topic

Star Wars 1 SS

:takeit:

Not your typical Barth offer coming up shortly

Well we know you wont offer Kraven because I have him now. lol

Hows the Kraven "book of travels" coming on mate?

Is this a sarcastic or serious question. I dont understand the issue with trying to get it started correctly. In any case there is a thread for that question.

Star Wars 1 SS

:takeit:

Not your typical Barth offer coming up shortly

Well we know you wont offer Kraven because I have him now. lol

Hows the Kraven "book of travels" coming on mate?

Is this a sarcastic or serious question. I dont understand the issue with trying to get it started correctly. In any case there is a thread for that question.

No, a serious question - I recalled you saying you were thinking about putting a small book or card in with Kraven.

You mentioned Kraven, so I asked.

How did you think that was sarcasm (shrug)

I'm a big fan of the 'Kraven the Traveller' idea, and just wondered how it was going.

Relax please.

OPTION #3:

ASM 300 & 361 :headbang:

bats229_zpsa6925244.jpg

bats231_zpse6a53269.jpg

If available I'd like option 3

^^

Thanks Barth that is awesome!! I will throw up an offer in a little bit, wasn't expecting to grab anything when I came to the thread but I love me some venom and carnage. I actually need these books so I appreciate it!! Now let's hope I don't get vetoed!!

Edited by nnill01

OPTION #3:

ASM 300 & 361 :headbang:

bats229_zpsa6925244.jpg

bats231_zpse6a53269.jpg

If available I'd like option 3

^^

Thanks Barth that is awesome!! I will throw up an offer in a little bit, wasn't expecting to grab anything when I came to the thread but I love me some venom and carnage. I actually need these books so I appreciate it!! Now let's hope I don't get vetoed!!

Don't worry, I'm ready, in case you do get vetoed!

Im just curious if its hard for any of you guys letting go these books. Like I know while I have been going through my collection to find books Id want to put up here and its hard.

I know that if some of us grabbed an offer on a book or group of books that we had been needing for years or so, that it makes it alot easier to offer up a special book in return, but for me, speculating what I can offer is really hard.

Just wondering.

-Christian