• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~~THE~~GIVING~~TREE~~
5 5

7,208 posts in this topic

I'm trying to think of what I could put together that would equal the $200 you've got sitting there. :)

Peace,

Chip

I thought the point of the tree wasn't that it had to be equal in terms of dollars, but equal in the sense of individual value.

(shrug)

:bump:

from page two - great offers ryan

J9oHb5C.gif

The vid signifying anything to you in particular? Seems odd you post a vid of a tree getting uprooted in a thread called the giving tree.

It was intended to be amusing since the "three thread" was on page two, I saw the gif & used it to bump or "uproot & move" the thread to page one.

Certainly even a humourless dolt like yourself can see that. :foryou:

(that last comment was just :baiting: to ensure I remain "worse than" hulksmash on your spreadsheetz :grin: )

I'm trying to think of what I could put together that would equal the $200 you've got sitting there. :)

Peace,

Chip

I thought the point of the tree wasn't that it had to be equal in terms of dollars, but equal in the sense of individual value.

(shrug)

You are right rfoiii but some people can't seem to have fun in these threads without doing a cost vs sale analysis.

:bump:

from page two - great offers ryan

J9oHb5C.gif

The vid signifying anything to you in particular? Seems odd you post a vid of a tree getting uprooted in a thread called the giving tree.

It was intended to be amusing since the "three thread" was on page two, I saw the gif & used it to bump or "uproot & move" the thread to page one.

Certainly even a humourless dolt like yourself can see that. :foryou:

(that last comment was just :baiting: to ensure I remain "worse than" hulksmash on your spreadsheetz :grin: )

Your joke almost went over my head but that would have been impossible since I am so fast and I caught it. Major pros for using Dolt in an insult - love the word Dolt.

The slab… Chris – that has been my very first ASM, when I was nine! :cloud9:

In italian of course (pic is not of my copy, taken from the web). It also had stickers, and of course I was hooked.

Problem is Nightcrawler scared me right after, in the following issues (he looked too much like a vampire: I was frightened to death by vampires) and so I asked my dad to buy me the Fantastic Four. The rest is history… a missed Spidey fan! lol

NOrhLtC.png

The slab… Chris – that has been my very first ASM, when I was nine! :cloud9:

In italian of course (pic is not of my copy, taken from the web). It also had stickers, and of course I was hooked.

Problem is Nightcrawler scared me right after, in the following issues (he looked too much like a vampire: I was frightened to death by vampires) and so I asked my dad to buy me the Fantastic Four. The rest is history… a missed Spidey fan! lol

NOrhLtC.png

It sounds like you need a graded copy of the original :baiting:

It sounds like you need a graded copy of the original :baiting:

It’s a very cool offer, but I already have some (including #65). Love the #39 anyway…

I skipped picking up a graded 9.8 of my first Fantastic Four (the equivalent of the italian edition, as here) – I guess slabs aren’t for me: I would crack them out anyway! :D